BENEFITS OF SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
In normal times we offer the following benefits. However, these are not normal times and it may not be possible to carry out all the activities listed.
- A series of lectures in convivial surroundings with like-minded people
- A chance to meet socially with others interested in the arts
- Study days on topics of special interest
- Cultural trips and overseas tours
- An exciting range of national events and courses including private views
- Opportunities to take part in a range of art related volunteering projects
- The Arts Society Magazine – our quarterly magazine containing articles from and about some of the top names in the arts world. Offers and concessions available upon production of your Arts Society membership card
Our normal annual subscription rate is £50. However, in 2020-21 because of the uncertain conditions due to the Covid19 pandemic, our subscription rate is £40 (additional charges for some activities may apply). This subscription will be valid from September 2020 to the end of 2021.
Please note that it is anticipated that lectures will be delivered online until it safe to do otherwise.
Guests may attend lectures at a cost of £7 per lecture. Guests should email the membership secretary ahead of the lecture to get access and arrange payment.
To join the Society, please download, print off and complete the Application Form 2020-21.
Instructions for returning the form to the Membership Secretary are included on the form.
If you are unable to download and print the form, please contact the Membership Secretary
For more information, please contact the membership secretary.